Working with us as an Anglia Speaking Assessor
If you are a native English speaker, English Teacher with relevant experience or have an English Language qualification, there may be the opportunity to work with us as a speaking assessor.
Speaking assessors are required to undertake speaking assessments on scheduled Anglia testing days. These may be centralized open test days or at language schools. Assessments normally take place during the morning at weekends. Assessments are conducted throughout the year but peak in Apr/May/June, August and November/December.
Please do not apply for Speaking Assessment work if you are not reasonably available during the weekend.
Speaking assessors do not have to be native speakers, but they must meet at least three of the criteria below.
- Be a native speaker or near native speaker
- Have a degree level qualification which was taught in English, or a teaching qualification which was taught in English
- Have five years’ experience of teaching English
- Be an official oral examiner for another examination board
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Anglia Examinations (e.g. from having prepared candidates for them)
Please contact us at 02 25782626 ext. 129 if you are interested in becoming a Speaking Assessor.